The 21st-century 20-something


Sunday, June 6, 2010

I am a Gleek

I thought there would be a point in time when I would stop finding television shows about high school entertaining, but somehow, that point hasn't come yet.

One of my biggest guilty pleasures is Fox's hit show Glee. Let's face it, the concept is genius. Pair a dramedy set in a high school with musical numbers from Queen to Lady Gaga, and you can attract almost all women ages 7 to 70. They also have a group of characters that are so diverse, you're sure to find someone in the show to relate to on some level.

Perhaps I am obsessed find this show so entertaining because I was a theater kid in high school, but who knows. The fact that Corey Monteith is cute as a button doesn't hurt either.

I encourage everyone to tune in to at least one episode and see what you think! Then, of course, come back here and let me know!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]