The 21st-century 20-something


Friday, August 27, 2010

School is officially over

I've come to the realization that this September, for the first time in my life, I will not be going "back to school."

Now this isn't necessarily unfortunate, but it is weird. Very weird.

Today, in fact, would be the day that I would normally be moving back to my Albany apartment gearing up for the first day of the semester on Monday.

When I graduated in May, I was absolutely, 100 percent, ready for college to end. I wanted to live in the real world and start a real life. I was ready.

But now that it's happening, I wish I was heading back for just one more year. It was, after all, the best time of my life. Actually if we're being honest, I really just wish I was still living in Albany with my friends and having tons of events and things to do around town. I could do without actually returning to college.

The ironic part is that if I actually was heading back to school this year, I'd wish I wasn't. Ha. Life is funny like that.

Anybody out there missing "college" life minus the actual college part?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home | It's Summertime...ugh » | Truth or Truth? » | Remember these guys? » | When in Rome, do....? » | I am a Gleek »

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]