My Vacation Checklist
Keep in mind I only have a solid 5 days to work with and it's a family vacation, so most of these activities are pretty PG.
But here it goes in no particular order:
- Eat at a local food joint, not a chain.
- Sit on the beach and play in the ocean
- Make a friend
- Drive around aimlessly for 30 minutes, just to enjoy the scenery in a new place (Obviously with a GPS so I don't accidentally end up in Alabama)
- On that same token, I'd like to walk around in a downtown area just visiting little shops and taking in the sights for a few hours
- Watch a sunset on the beach
- Go to a local museum
- Take a tour
- Visit a local historic landmark
That's what I have so far and I know they all seem kind of lame and generic, so help me out!
What do you usually do on vacation?