The 21st-century 20-something


Friday, July 22, 2011

My Vacation Checklist

I haven't been on a real vacation in a while. So I've decided that when I go on my upcoming vacation to Florida in August, I'm going to make a checklist of things I want to do so I don't A.) regret not taking advantage of my experience or B.) get bored.

Keep in mind I only have a solid 5 days to work with and it's a family vacation, so most of these activities are pretty PG.

But here it goes in no particular order:

- Eat at a local food joint, not a chain.
- Sit on the beach and play in the ocean
- Make a friend
- Drive around aimlessly for 30 minutes, just to enjoy the scenery in a new place (Obviously with a GPS so I don't accidentally end up in Alabama)
- On that same token, I'd like to walk around in a downtown area just visiting little shops and taking in the sights for a few hours
- Watch a sunset on the beach
- Go to a local museum
- Take a tour
- Visit a local historic landmark

That's what I have so far and I know they all seem kind of lame and generic, so help me out!

What do you usually do on vacation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home | Dissecting divorce rates » | Reaction to Casey Anthony trial » | Contemplating a five-year reunion » | Freedom and justice for...straight people? » | Day Trippin' » | Cell phone showdown 2011 » | The 36th Annual Rome Home Show » | I am a proud kid of the '90s » | To ink or not to ink? » | Give me a 'break' »

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]