The 21st-century 20-something


Friday, January 13, 2012

Learn to blog!

So friends, I will be hosting a blogging event at Jervis Public Library, located on North Washington Street in Rome, on Jan. 23 at 6:30 p.m.!

We will have two of our RO bloggers there as well. I will talk a little bit about why you should create a blog and how to maintain it, keeping fresh content coming frequently. Kind of ironic considering I've been terrible about it myself, but hopefully this will motivate me to be better at it.

We will discuss the benefits of creating a blog for businesses, organizations and individuals.

I encourage anyone in the area who'd like to learn about blogging to attend!

And yes, we'll have food.

If you have any questions e-mail me at: kzigrino@journalregister.com.

Hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well done. Thanks so much for hosting this event!

January 26, 2012 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Latina Country said...

I think we should have another event. It was very informative and i am willing to share my knowledge. feel free to contact me @ latinacountryusa@gmail.com

April 25, 2012 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home | Winter winds » | X marks the spot » | My Vacation Checklist » | Dissecting divorce rates » | Reaction to Casey Anthony trial » | Contemplating a five-year reunion » | Freedom and justice for...straight people? » | Day Trippin' » | Cell phone showdown 2011 » | The 36th Annual Rome Home Show »

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]