The 21st-century 20-something


Monday, July 2, 2012

Celebrity babies are way cooler than I am

So I was flipping through one of those classy tabloid magazines while waiting in line at the grocery store yesterday, and started to ponder something.

Celebrity babies -- are way cooler than I am.

I mean they have better style, clothes, shoes, hair...genes.

Here's just a few examples:

Kingston Rossdale
Age: 6
Parents: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale

Photo courtesy of Zimbio.com


Now let's be serious, most grown men can't pull off that outfit, but this kid just looks purely rock 'n roll. Add the hair and facial expression, and you can just assume he'll be partying at age 14, in a rock band by 16 and on Celebrity Rehab by 25. Not that I'm dooming the kid, but it's a strong possibility.


Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
Age: 6
Parents: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Photo courtesy of blog.babble.com

This kid blows my mind. I know at 6 years old you're not really choosing your clothes or haircut, but she can pull off the high-fashion androgynous look like none other. I guess you have to go to extremes to stand out amongst a soccer team of multi-ethnic siblings with really cool names.

Blue Ivy Carter
Age: 5 months
Parents: Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z
Photo courtesy of mycolumbuspower.com
At 5 months old this kid is cooler than anyone you know. When you're parents are Beyonce and Jay-Z, you have more respect than most adults. I'm sure she'll be writin' rhymes and dancing in heels by the age of 5. And I've got $5 on her first word being Hova.

Suri Cruise
Age: 6
Parents: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise
Photo courtesy of knockedupcelebs.com
Talk about a kid with her own sense of style at 6 years old. Suri can pull off the classic sundress better than I can, that's for sure. On top of that her accessorizing is unreal. Matching gold purse and kitten-heeled shoes? Way cool.

Harlow Winter Kate Madden
Age: 4
Parents: Nicole Richie and Joel Madden
Photo courtesy of blogs.babble.com
She's way cooler than all of us based on her name alone. Her cute curly hair and the fact that her face is a perfect mix of both her parents makes her destined for celebrity. She'll be putting out a record or in a major blockbuster film by the age of 10. Mark my words.

Can you think of any other cool celebrity kids?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

I'm definitely coming in to work dressed like Gwen Stefani's kid tomorrow. I've been looking for an excuse to wear my bright red pants for a while now.

July 2, 2012 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home | Important Facebook etiquette » | You can't handle the truth » | Crazy concert memories » | New Summer's Resolutions » | Learn to blog! » | Winter winds » | X marks the spot » | My Vacation Checklist » | Dissecting divorce rates » | Reaction to Casey Anthony trial »

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]