The 21st-century 20-something


Thursday, December 6, 2012

I'm so Pinterest-ed

I don't exactly know what the rules are about raving about a social networking site on a competing one, but I'm going to do it anyways.

I just recently discovered and fell in love with...Pinterest.

For those of you who don't know, Pinterest is a site where you sign up and basically snag a bunch of really cool pictures from other people to post on self-created 'boards' on your own page.

I think most people have heard of it, but like myself,  were slow on the uptake with something that seemed super complicated. I was glad to find out that Pinterest is so far from complicated I think even George W. Bush could figure it out.

For the past few days I've been addicted. Pinning day in and day out, and finding lots of inspiration for craft ideas and food recipes.

I really have nothing important to say besides advising anyone and everyone to sign up.

The point to this post is quickly fading, I just wanted to share my delight as it so seldom happens for me lately.

So go get Pinterest-ed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home | Averting the crisis » | My Quarter-Life Crisis » | Wanna laugh? » | Things that annoy me...this week » | Education is the most powerful weapon... » | What's in a name? » | Rules to avoid roommate tensions » | Who wants free tickets to the NYS Fair? » | Watch out...Here Comes Honey Boo Boo » | Leave Mumford & Sons alone! »

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]