The 21st-century 20-something


Monday, November 18, 2013

Get over your hill

Today was a bad day. Something happened that I'm sure will be the catalyst to a blog post soon.

I know -- you're writhing in anticipation to hear me moan and complain about something else, right? Well it's coming, I just need to gather my thoughts enough to create more than an incomprehensible string of swear words, rhetorical questions and terrible analogies.

Until then I'm going to listen to 'After the Storm' by Mumford and Sons on repeat. I posted a nice little version of it below, because you should all hear this song at least once before you die.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home | Beware the Internet Self-Diagnosis Trap » | Thank the veterans » | Judgmental woman 'fat-shames' kids on Halloween » | Why chivalry is dead, from a woman's perspective » | Get out of the gray area » | What's my excuse? This poster. » | Is marriage outdated? » | What's the rush? » | I think I'm losing it » | A postive-ly wonderful 2013 (so far) »

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]